Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Internet access may be required. Please retain your receipt as it may be required to verify a purchase.
- Instore at Tesco stores: Purchase by 23.59 BST on the 20th April 2019 inclusive. While stocks last. Subject to availability.
- Instore at other participating stores: Purchase by 23.59 BST on the 20th April 2019. While stocks last. Subject to availability.
- Online: Purchase and enter between 00.01 GMT on the 14th January 2019 and 23.59 BST on the 14th April 2019. While stocks last. Subject to availability.
- Instore at Tesco stores: Purchase a Lindt Gold Bunny 50g, 100g or 200g in a participating Tesco store during the Promotion Period to instantly pick up a free ribbon in one of four design patterns. 1.1 million ribbons are available at participating Tesco stores during the Promotion Period.
- Instore at other participating stores: Purchase a Lindt Gold Bunny 50g, 100g, 200g in any other participating store during the Promotion Period to instantly pick up a free ribbon with one of four messages. 1.2 million ribbons are available at other participating stores during the Promotion Period.
- Online: Purchase a Lindt Gold Bunny 50g, 100g or 200g in any store, then visit www.lindt.co.uk and click on the “Personalise Your Gold Bunny” to upload a picture of your receipt and write your personalised message of up to 20 characters. 100,000 ribbons are available online during the Promotion Period.
- Maximum of one ribbon per purchase in participating Tesco stores and other participating stores. Maximum of one Online ribbon per purchase, and a maximum of 4 Online ribbons per household. As Online ribbons do not include a bell, participants are advised to retain the bell included with their purchased Lindt Gold Bunny.
Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to create any personalised ribbons which in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive;
- defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
- promotes any political agenda.
- Participants that purchase their Lindt Gold Bunny 50g, 100g or 200g in either a participating Tesco store or any other participating stores will instantly receive their ribbon. The participants that purchase their Lindt Gold Bunny 50g, 100g or 200g and upload a picture of their receipt online will receive their ribbon within 10 working days of writing their personalised message.
- The ribbons are not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. No replacement ribbons will be sent to participants in the event that a ribbon is lost in transit or if a consumer has misspelled a name / message or input an incorrect postal address. The ribbons are for decorative purposes only and are not a toy.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a ribbon, or seek its recovery, in the event of a participant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a ribbon, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Lindt & Sprüngli (U.K.) Ltd., Top Floor - 4 New Square, Bedfont Lakes, Feltham, Middlesex TW14 8HA.